... and other fantastical creatures


... and other fantastical creatures.

As if egg laying duckbill-sporting mammals with poisonous spurs aren't weird enough, I make up my own crazy creatures. Or monsters, as I usually refer to them as, because I play Dungeons and Dragons and that's what you call a crazy ass creature in D&D. A monster.

I blog about D&D at backscreenpass.blogspot.com

Here I am just going to post monsters with no D&D stats.

What it is.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Floating Islands

Floating Islands

The two sections of this creature's body exist several miles apart in different atmospheric layers of Planet X.  The top illustration is of the flying mouth with a 3000' wide intake linked through shadow to the stomach and digestive organs in the large gas filled tissue mass above in the red layer - the "Floating Islands" of the red layer.



No comments:

Post a Comment